By The Flight Deal in sample deals Posted August 11, 2020 Tags
A good sale to Singapore. This is $2,829. However, if you have an American Express Platinum or Centurion card, you can buy this for $2,617 via American Express Travel.
(Published on August 8th, 2021 on our Premium Newsletter. This deal could be expired by the time this shows up on this sample deals category.)
Sample Travel Date:
- May 3rd – 10th, 2021
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from February 2021 – May 2021. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights.
Direct Aisle Access:
- Los Angeles – Doha: Yes. QSuites (Flight 739/740)
- Doha – Singapore: Yes. QSuites (Flight 942/943, 944/945, 946/947).
- LAX – DOH (Doha) – SIN (Singapore) – DOH – LAX
Qatar Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 24,286 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 36,429 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 24,286 miles
- Elite Qualifying Dollars: $4,857
- EQD / Spend Ratio: 1.85x
How to Buy:
- Book an American Express Travel.
- If you have an American Express Platinum card, you can save about $210 booking via them versus booking directly on Qatar Airways.