[Business Class] Delta: Boston – New Delhi, India. $2,222. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
By The Flight Deal in sample deals Posted May 26, 2023 Tags
A good sale to New Delhi. Pricing will vary slightly depending on routing
If you have an American Express Platinum or Centurion card, you can buy this for cheaper via American Express Travel. Pricing is as follows:
- Boston [BOS] – $2,492 ($2,222 after American Express Travel discount)
(This was sent to our Premium subscribers on May 22nd, 2023 at 9:45PM Eastern)
Sample Travel Date:
- October 21st – 28th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from July – October. A Sunday stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights.
- Try Matrix by ITA Software to search for availability if you are having issues with Google Flights. Matrix by ITA Software month long view of availability is better than Google Flights. Your search screen should look like this:
Medallion Qualifying Dollars:
Direct Aisle Access:
- US – Europe: Yes. 1 x 2 x 1 seating configuration
- Europe – New Delhi: Yes. 1 x 2 x 1 seating configuration
- BOS – LHR (London) – DEL (New Delhi) – LHR – BOS
- Not permitted.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 14,874 miles
- Medallion Qualifying Miles: 22,311 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 10,150 miles
How to Buy:
- Book on American Express Travel with dates found on Google Flights or Matrix by ITA Software
- If you have an American Express Platinum or Centurion card, you can save about $270 booking via American Express Travel versus booking directly on Delta