A good sale to Mumbai. Pricing will vary slightly depending on routing
If you have an American Express Platinum or Centurion card, you can buy this for cheaper via American Express Travel. Pricing is as follows:
- Boston [BOS] – $2,451 ($2,181 after discount)
- New York [JFK] – $2,451 ($2,181 after discount)
(This was sent to our Premium subscribers on July 3rd, 2023 at 4:50PM Eastern)
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- August 22nd – 29th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel until early September. A Sunday stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights.
- Try Matrix by ITA Software to search for availability if you are having issues with Google Flights. Matrix by ITA Software month long view of availability is better than Google Flights. Your search screen should look like this:
- Text on Extension Codes textboxes
- Origin: maxconnect 300
- Destination: maxconnect 300
- For Boston availability, replace JFK with BOS on the Origin field
Medallion Qualifying Dollars:
- US – Europe: Lie-flat
- Europe – Mumbai: Lie-flat
Direct Aisle Access:
- US – Europe: Yes. 1 x 2 x 1 seating configuration
- Europe – Mumbai: Yes. 1 x 2 x 1 seating configuration
- JFK – CDG (Paris) – BOM (Mumbai) – CDG – JFK
- Not permitted.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 15,948 miles
- Medallion Qualifying Miles: 23,922 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 10,150 miles
How to Buy:
- Book on American Express Travel with dates found on Google Flights or Matrix by ITA Software
- If you have an American Express Platinum or Centurion card, you can save about $270 booking via American Express Travel versus booking directly on Air France