By The Flight Deal in sample deals Posted August 20, 2020 Tags
A good sale to Lima. There is one daily flight between New York and Mexico City that is on a Boeing 787. If you pick that flight, you will have lie-flat seating for one segment of this trip.
(Originally published on our Premium Deals newsletter on August 17th, 2021)
Sample Travel Date:
- July 1st – 5th, 2021
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from February 2021 – early July 2021. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights.
- Lie-flat: Aeromexico Flight 409 JFK – MEX (3:20PM – 7:35PM)
- Recliner: All other flights
Direct Aisle Access:
- Yes. 1 x 2 x 1 seating. Aeromexico Flight 409 JFK – MEX (3:20PM – 7:35PM)
- No — all other flights. 2 x 2 seating
- JFK – MEX (Mexico City) – LIM (Lima) – MEX – JFK
Aeromexico is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. Mileage earning with Delta is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 9,412 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 14,268 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 19,024 miles
- Elite Qualifying Dollars: $3,804
- Elite Qualifying Dollars / Spend Ratio: 5.59x
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on Google Flights.
- If you are crediting to Delta, sometimes it does not credit correctly or at all. Our advice is to take a screencap like we done here with the fare class explicitly shown. Expedia is better for this than booking via Aeromexico because it shows the booking class – better to show Delta should you need to file a missing mileage credit request with them