[Business Class] TAP Portugal: Boston / New York / Newark / Washington D.C. – Lisbon, Portugal. Staring $1,152. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
By The Flight Deal in sample deals Posted August 13, 2020 Tags
A good sale for nonstop service to Lisbon. Pricing is as follows:
- Boston [BOS] – $$1,200
- New York [JFK] – $1,152
- Newark [EWR] – $1,152
- Washington D.C. [IAD] – $1,400
Originally published on our Premium Newsletter on August 9th. This deal could be expired by the time this shows up on this sample deals category.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- June 23rd – 28th, 2021
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from January 2021 – early July 2021. A Sunday stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 30 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights.
Direct Aisle Access:
- Yes – but only specific seats. Each plane has a total of 16 business class eats. Four of those offer direct aisle access while 12 are in 2 x 2 configuration. If you are traveling by yourself and want direct aisle access, you will want those 4 individual seats.
- JFK – LIS (Lisbon) – JFK
TAP Portugal is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 6,714 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 8,392 miles
- Elite Qualifying Dollars: $1,500
How to Buy:
- Book on TAP Portugal.