A good sale for to Dubai. Pricing will vary slightly depending on routing
If you have an American Express Platinum or Centurion card, you can buy this for cheaper via American Express Travel. Pricing is as follows:
- Houston [IAH] – $1,720 ($1,565 after American Express Travel discount)
(This was sent to our Premium subscribers on February 23rd, 2022 at 8:30PM Eastern)
Sample Travel Date:
- April 10th – 17th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from April – May or late June – early September.. A Sunday stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights.
- Try Matrix by ITA Software to search for availability if you are having issues with Google Flights. Matrix by ITA Software month long view of availability is better than Google Flights. Your search screen should look like this:
Medallion Qualifying Dollars:
Direct Aisle Access:
- US – Paris: Yes – 1 x 2 x 1 or 2 x 2 x2 seating configuration
- Paris – Dubai: Yes -1 x 2 x 1 seating configuration
- DFW – CDG (Paris) – DXB (Dubai) – CDG – DFW
- Not permitted.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 16,564 miles
- Medallion Qualifying Miles: 24,846 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 7,040 miles
How to Buy:
- Book on American Express Travel with dates found on Google Flights or Matrix by ITA Software
- If you have an American Express Platinum or Centurion card, you can save about $155 booking via American Express Travel versus booking directly on Delta