United and its Transatlantic joint venture partners (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss and Air Canada) are attacking Oneworld fares to Europe from Oneworld US Hubs of Charlotte, Dallas, Philadelphia and Phoenix. Attack fares are the best for pricing and rarely last long. As always, buy then plan. Use the 24 hour risk free cancellation.
Prices to most destinations are in the $1,500s. Some in the $1,600s like France and $1,700s like the UK due to departure taxes.
Availability to most countries like:
- Italy (Didn’t see any Rome availability)
- United Kingdom
These are not available from all cities. For example, Copenhagen isn’t available from Phoenix at this price but is from Charlotte and Dallas.
(This deal was sent to our Premium subscribers on June 2nd at 9:00PM Eastern)
Sample Travel Date:
- August 16th – 24th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel in August. A Sunday stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 60 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights. Find the dates on Google Flights and then follow the instructions on the “How to Buy” section below to buy.
Premier Qualifying Dollars:
- Within US: Recliner
- US – Europe: Lie-flat
- Within Europe: Recliner
Direct Aisle Access:
- Within US: No. 1 x 2 or 2 x 2 seating configuration
- US – Europe: Varies: 2 x 1 x 2 or 1 x 2 x 1 or 2 x 2 x 2 or 1 x 1 x 1 seating configuration
- Within Europe: No
- PHX – EWR (Newark) – LIS (Lisbon) – EWR – PHX
- Not permitted.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Lufthansa is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 11,002 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 11,002 miles
- Premier Qualifying Dollars: $2,200
- Premier Qualifying Dollars / Spend Ratio: 1.45x
How to Buy:
- Book on Google Flights. Google Flights will direct you to book on Lufthansa, Swiss, Air Canada, United etc. You can also try same dates on American Express Travel to see if it will save you a few bucks