A good sale for nonstop service between Boston / New York and Seattle.
jetBlue’s Mint Business Class is good, especially if you can get one of the 4 individual throne seats.
Out of Boston, Alaska Air is a little cheaper but they do not have lie-flat seats. Alaska Air uses recliners. We would pay a little bit more for the comfort of a lie-flat seat.
(This was sent to our Premium subscribers on December 13th, 2020 at 3:15PM Eastern)
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- March 1st – 8th, 2021
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Boston: Valid for travel from February 2021 – June 2021. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- New York: Valid for travel from February 2021 – mid March 2021. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights.
Direct Aisle Access:
- Only specific seats. Each plane has a total of 16 business class eats. Four of those offer direct aisle access while 12 are in 2 x 2 configuration. If you are traveling by yourself and want direct aisle access, you will want those 4 individual seats.
- JFK – SEA (Seattle) – JFK
- Miles Flown: 4,828 miles
How to Buy:
- Book on jetBlue.