A good sale for nonstop service to Seoul.
We would take the Delta codeshare over the Korean flight. The Delta codeshare is in a 1 x 2 x 1 seating configuration in Business while Korean Air uses a 2 x 2 x 2 seating configuration.
(Originally sent to our Premium Newsletter subscribers on September 4th, 2020)
Sample Travel Date:
- July 1st – 8th, 2021
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from January 2021 – July 2021. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights. Find the dates on Google Flights and then follow the instructions on the “How to Buy” section below to buy.
Direct Aisle Access:
- Delta: Yes. 1 x 2 x 1 seating configuration
- Korean Air: No. 2 x 2 x 2 seating configuration
- SEA – ICN (Seoul) – SEA
Korean Air is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. Mileage earning with with Delta is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 10,392 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 15,588 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 20,784 miles
- Elite Qualifying Dollars: $4,156
- Elite Qualifying Dollars / Spend Ratio: 1.84x
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on Google Flights.