A good sale to New Delhi. This is $2,444. However, if you have an American Express Platinum or Centurion card, you can buy this for $2,280 via American Express Travel.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 15th – 22nd, 2021
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from September – early December or January 2021 – June 2021. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights.
Direct Aisle Access:
- Boston – Doha: Yes. QSuites
- Doha – New Delhi: Yes. QSuites (Flight 578/579. Others NO).
- BOS – DOH (Doha) – DEL (New Delhi) – DOH – BOS
Qatar Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 16,170 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 24,255 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 20,212 miles
- Elite Qualifying Dollars: $3,234
- EQD / Spend Ratio: 1.4x
How to Buy:
- Book an American Express Travel.
- If you have an American Express Platinum card, you can save about $165 booking via them versus booking directly on Qatar Airways.